Mrs. Patricia Obo-Nai is a telecommunications engineer with extensive expertise. She was named Chief Executive Officer of Vodafone Ghana, a position she will hold beginning April 1, 2019.
She graduated from the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) with a Bsc in Electrical Engineering, an Executive MBA in Project Management from the University of Ghana, and an Executive Education from the Kellogg School of Management in the United States.
Obo-Nai has worked in the fields of information technology and telecommunications for 22 years. She spent 14 years at Millicom before joining Vodafone.
Prior to Mrs. Obo-Nai appointment as C.E.O. of Vodafone Ghana, She had racked up of years of experience working as the Director of Fixed Business and customer Operations as well as the Consumer Business Unit Director(Sales and Marketing) all in Vodafone.
Patricia Obo-Nai, Achievements
Just like her experience, Mrs. Obo-Nai has a lot of achievements and awards to her name including
- 2020 Sustainability and Social Impact (SSI) Awards STEM Leadership Award
- 2020 Ghana Information Technology and Telecom Awards (GITTA) Telecom CEO of the Year
- 2020 Young Professional Role Model in Women Executive Leadership Award
- 2021 Women Leadership Excellence Award at Ghana CEO’s Network Summit
- 2021 Africa’s Most Respected CEO Awards in the continent’s Telecommunications Industry
Mrs. Obo-Nai also serves as an Advisory Board Member of several intuitions including the Global Young Academy , KNUST Electrical Engineering Program, the West Africa STEM Hub among others.
Mrs. Obo-Nai is a passionate proponent of technology, emphasizing the need of Africa leveraging technological innovation to create sustainable development and ensure its place in the digital economy.