Application Deadline: The application deadline is January 16, 2017.
Malmö University is offering 10 to 20 scholarships for international students to help cover tuition fees. Scholarships are available to citizens of a country outside the European Economic Area/Switzerland. These scholarships are awarded to highly qualified students enrolled in master degree study programmes.
Course Level: Scholarship awards are available for master’s studies.
Study Subject: Scholarships are tenable in all subject areas.
Scholarship Award: Malmö University offers a limited number of scholarships that cover the entire tuition fee to highly talented students.
Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility: The Scholarship is open to international students to help cover tuition fees. The Malmö University Master’s Scholarship (MUMS) is for students who:
- are citizens of a country outside the European Economic Area/Switzerland and are obliged to pay tuition fees for studies in Sweden,
- have applied for an English-taught master’s programme at Malmö University through www.universityadmissions.se, and
- have ranked a programme at Malmö University as first priority in their application for studies.
Nationality: Students who are citizens of a country outside the European Economic Area/Switzerland are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply: The three required documents should be attached to an email and sent to scholarships-at-mah.se.
- Step 1: Apply for admission to a Master’s Programme at Malmö Univesity (application deadline on January 16, 2017)
- Step 2: Apply for a Swedish Institute scholarship (application deadline on January 16, 2017)
- Step 3: Get admitted (first notification on March 24, second notification on April 21)
- Step 4: Apply for a MUMS (invitations to apply sent out on April 21, application deadline on April 28)
- Step 5: Commence preparations for moving to and studying at Malmö!