The purpose of this scholarship is to provide a one-time award (up to one-thousand Ghana Cedis / two hundred and fifty US Dollars in school aid) for the sole benefit of the awarded recipient.
Funds will be issued directly to the awarding candidate’s school. The scholarship covers: tuition fees, costs for excursions, meal plans, school supplies/materials and other program related costs for the benefit of the student.
Students in STEM programs are strongly encouraged to apply. Applications must be turned in no later than December 31 of the current year. Winners will be notified and awarded by May of the following year. Please see application forms near the bottom of the page to download and apply.
In order to qualify for the Mrs. Fedelia Adokailey Mensah Scholarship Award the scholar must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Actively enrolled in school & no more than five occurrences of lateness / un-excused absences
- Maintain credit grades A & B throughout calendar school year (GPA of 3.0 and above)
- Scholar must have a minimum of 40 hours on volunteer log
- No prior outstanding tuition balances
- Complete this application in its entirety. ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS.