Application Deadline: The closing date for Faculty scholarship applications for 2017/18 is February 1, 2017.
For entry in 2017-18, each Faculty is offering a number of Doctoral Academy and/or Faculty Scholarship Awards on a competitive basis. These scholarships are open to UK, EU and international applicants. These scholarships fund up to three years full-time or six years part-time study, subject to satisfactory progress.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for masters degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
Scholarship Award: Each Faculty can offer a range of awards which may include:
- Fees (UK/EU or Overseas) and a full maintenance stipend at the RCUK rate (full-time rate £14,292 in 2016/17)
- Fees (UK/EU or Overseas) and a half maintenance stipend
- Fees only (UK/EU or Overseas)
- a contribution towards fees and/or maintenance
- access to Research Support funds for a conference and other expenses
These scholarships fund up to three years full-time or six years part-time study, subject to satisfactory progress. Part-time studentships are paid at 50% of the full-time rate.
Nationality: UK, EU and international applicants are eligible to apply.
How to Apply: Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis – applications are assessed on the basis of academic success and qualifications, experience, research background, a clear well-articulated research proposal, the potential impact of the research and a good match with supervisor/ departmental expertise.