Established in 1968, the Autonomous University of Madrid is the first Spanish university to establish an Integrated Research Management Service. It has approximately 28,000 students, around 60 departments and these offer undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications as well as PhD level study.
Why study at Autonomous University of Madrid? The university provides financial help to students and graduates including advice on developing employability, guidance on career options and helps to apply for placements.
Application Deadline: February 15th 2021
- University: Autonomous University of Madrid and other 8 European Universities.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: European & International
- The award can be taken in Spain
- Eligible Countries: Students coming from Europe or from outside Europe can apply for the grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master award in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Bachelor in Chemistry, Physics, Material Science, Chemical Engineering or any equivalent level if authorized by the legislation of the corresponding European Country. Other scientific bachelors can be accepted, provided the student takes complementary levelling courses, under the supervision of his/her local Tutor.
- Internationally recognized English proficiency certificate equivalent to a TOEFL score of at least 213/500, 65/120 or 513/677, an IELTS score of at least 6, First Cambridge Certificate or B2.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the TCCM scholarships, students will have to fill the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: For application, candidates should send to firstname.lastname@example.org ONE pdf file with all the following documents a with name TCCM_NAME_SURNAME:
- A letter of motivation, where the three universities should be listed in order of preference.
- A CV
- Copy of the passport (all pages even blank ones.)
- Proof of current place of residence, place of work, or study (Id, city registration, etc)
- Copy of official transcript of the academic records
- Copy of diploma of bachelor degree studies (and diploma of master studies if any).
- The results of an internationally recognized English level test, or any official document issued by your university which states your English language level.
- Two recommendation letters (signed by referees)*
- The letter of compliance signed by the applicant.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students can show their efficiency in the English language by test scores from several internationally recognised tests.
The university will provide all the following benefits:
- Devoted to partner country students. These financial aid positions will cover:
- Living allowance: a contribution to subsistence costs of 1000€/month during 24 months*.
- Participation Costs: tuition fees and participation costs will be covered.
- Insurance health: the student will be insured.
- Contribution to travel and installation costs: the amount of this item will vary depending on the place of origin.
- 1000€ installation the first year + 2.000€/year for scholarship holder resident in a partner country whose location is situated at less than 4,000 km from the TCCM
- 1000€ installation the first year + 3.000€/year for scholarship holder resident in a partner country whose location is situated at s tan 4,000 km or more from the TCCM
Devoted to programme country students. These financial aid positions will cover:
- Travel costs: 1000€/year to cover travels costs.
- ParticipationCosts: tuition fees and participation costs will be covered.
- Health insurance: the student will be insured.
- Living allowance: a contribution to subsistence costs of 1000€/month during 24 months
Find out more by clicking here.